718 Listed Foods In The Category Beverages
Beverages are referred to as fluids which are prepared for human consumption, excluding drinking water.
A large proportion of the world's population is consuming a significant amount of beverages on a daily basis.
It has been estimated that approximately 20% of the water we need is derived from food, and the other 80% comes from drinking water and beverages.
Scientifically, no evidence suggests that a healthy diet for adults relies on beverages to provide energy or other nutrients. Drinking water can provide the fluids our body needs as long as we maintain a healthy and balanced diet.
Foods In Beverages Listed In 310 Groups
The table below shows all of the 718 foods grouped in food types. The number in parantheses shows the number of foods within that food type.
Click on a food type to show the different foods.
You can find out what nutrients there are in each food by clicking on it. For every food we also show how many nutrients we have a measurement for.
We welcome each and every question, comment or suggestion you might have about our tool. No matter how small, trivial or complicated you think it might be.
We use the questions, comments and suggestions we receive to make our tool even better.
Please don't hesitate to Contact Us and let us know what's on your mind.