We are reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Nutritional Profile of Dry Navy Beans (0% Moisture)
We got 17 nutritional values in our nutrition profile for Dry Navy Beans (0% Moisture).
Nutrient content compared to all foods
When comparing its nutrient content to all foods in our tool we find that it ranks top-of-the-line (Top 25) for five nutrients.
Most notable of them being
Also, when compared to all foods, it ranks quite high (Top 100) for one additional nutrient:
- Potassium, K (Minerals)
Nutrient content compared to foods in the same category
A comparison between its nutrient content to foods in the same category (Legumes and Legume Products) shows that it ranks very high (Top 10) for five nutrients.
Most notable of them being
- Nickel, Ni (Minerals)
- Sulfur, S (Minerals)
- Boron, B (Minerals)
- Molybdenum, Mo (Minerals)
Additionally, a comparison to foods in the same category shows that it ranks notably well (Top 25) for five additional nutrients.
With the highest ranking of them being
You can find these and more nutrient rankings below.
Table of Contents
Nutrient Content Of Dry Navy Beans (0% Moisture)
Below we list all the nutrients that we have a measurement for. This is where you can find out what micronutrients there are in your food.
All nutrients are grouped together according to their type. Click on a nutrient type to show the individual nutrients. You can find other foods that contain the same nutrient by clicking on it.
Nutrient Profile: Dry Navy Beans (0% Moisture)
In food category: Legumes and Legume Products
|Fiber, total dietary|
|Fatty Acids (1)||per|
|Total Lipid (Fat)|
Buy This Food Online!
If you're interested in buying this food we've selected what we believe to be the best match for it on Amazon.
Click on the image for more images (+ zoom), price, availability, user reviews, and more.
Organic Navy Beans, 10 Pounds – Non-GMO verified, Kosher, Raw, Vegan, Dried White Navy Beans in Bulk from Food To Live. High in Protein and Dietary Fiber
Key Features Include
- ✔️ Organic & Non-gmo: Food to Live Organic Navy Beans are certified organic and non-GMO, ensuring that they are free from harmful contaminants and genetically modified organisms.
- ✔️ Plant Protein Powerhouse: With almost 8g of plant-based protein per ½ cup serving, Navy Beans are an excellent source of protein for vegetarians and vegans.
- ✔️ Highly Nutritious: Navy Beans are rich in Iron, Magnesium, Copper, Folate, and B vitamins. They are low in fats and high in plant-based protein and dietary fiber.
- ✔️ Versatile Ingredient: With their mild and creamy flavor, Navy Beans are a delicious and versatile ingredient that can be used in a wide range of dishes, including soups, stews, salads, dips, and chilis.
- ✔️ Long Shelf Life: Organic Navy Beans from Food to Live have a long shelf life, up to 4 years if stored in a cool, dry place.
We Value Certified Organic Foods
We always choose certified organic products if at all possible.
Organic products might cost a bit more, but then again, your health is priceless!
We see it as an investment for the future!
Recommended High Quality Supplements
Choosing a high quality supplement can be quite tricky.
You have to know what to look for and it takes a lot of work to go through the myriad of available products.
We have a whole category dedicated to supplement recommendations that you can use if you're in need of high quality supplements.
We update/review our recommendations several times per year.
Get In Touch With Us!
We welcome each and every question, comment or suggestion you might have about our site! No matter how small, trivial or complicated you think it might be.
We use your questions, comments or suggestions to update and add to our content.
Please don't hesitate to Contact Us and let us know what's on your mind.